WE MAKE EVERY DAY A GREAT DAY WHEN YOU INVEST IN DETROIT THE RIGHT WAY!
You don’t have to worry about finding the highest paying rental market in the right neighborhood We already did that.
You don’t have to worry about finding the high quality paying tenants. We already did that.
You don’t have to worry about all the typical Detroit risks; finding affordable insurance, having a marketable title, buying a house without squatters, dealing with Section 8's maze of paperwork that can take months before you see cash flow, and finding a property manager you can actually trust. We already did ALL that.
You don’t have to wonder what is happening with your investment, because you can look at all your financials live online.
All you have to do is buy a house and collect your cash flow checks each month.
- Vacancy Rate: The vast majority of our tenants stay more than two years.
- Average Days to Replace a Tenant: 30-60 days.
- Average Yearly Maintenance Cost: We recommend you budget $1,500/year but it is likely less than that in the first few years.
At any time you can go online and access:
- Owner statements
- Security deposits held
- Leases and receipts
- Monthly and year to date rents net of expenses statement
At Great Day Property Management, we believe that choosing the right tenant is one of the most vital functions of long-term rental management.
Each applicant must complete all four steps of our interview process:
• Initial phone inquiry interview
• Viewing of the home together interview
• Thorough application screening
• Move-in requirement process interview
How we put your mind at ease that we do what is necessary.
- When you buy the house, you will be given an inspection report to know what to expect.
- There is a prevention inspection 3 months after a tenant moves in.
- Then there is another prevention inspection after six months.
- Thereafter the inspections are yearly.
- Because our properties are located together, we do more drive by inspections than we can count.
- We upload the receipt from the maintenance so you can see the actual cost.